Sales Director – Asset Finance – Location flexible – Salary to £150,000 OTE £200,000 + LTIP
Our client , a long established asset financier seek a Sales Director who will be responsible for the strategic and operational leadership new business functions, providing management and technical expertise and, along with other senior managers and the board contribute to the strategic direction and ongoing success of our clients business.
- Delivering challenging and ambitious new business targets
- Growing and developing market presence and position
- Driving new product and channel strategies
- Building robust, sustainable, efficient and effective new business processes and operating models
- Leading, managing and developing the sales and sales support teams.
- Setting and owning challenging and ambitious sales targets and ensuring appropriate resources are in place to deliver
- Devising effective incentive schemes to support delivery and encourage appropriate behaviour
- Providing personal energy and drive to deliver targets
- Ensuring effective liaison with underwriting, pay-out and other internal functions to develop and enhance customer service
- Building and developing effective operating systems and processes surrounding sales and deal process ensuring effective data capture and reporting and enabling informed decision making
- Working with CEO and Marketing to agree marketing plans and working to drive and enhance market engagement, presence and positioning.
- Designing and delivering timely and accurate management reporting to enable sound decision making and ensure the board and other stakeholders are reliably informed
- Building external profile of self and organisation through meetings, presentations, attendance at and/or speaking at events, conferences etc.
- Managing relationship with key brokers and customers
- Driving robust and data-based channel and product development plans
- Fostering a culture of continuous development and improvement
- Leading and supporting change projects as appropriate
- Supporting a resilient risk management frame work encompassing operational and other enterprise risks
- Building market scanning and insight mechanisms to generate insight and identify opportunities
- Providing expert guidance and advice in M&A activity as appropriate
We are seeking applications from those who demonstrate the following experience, skills and behaviours and also have an unblemished credit history.
- Extensive experience of leading and managing a UK based asset finance sales team
- Proven ability at senior management/EXCO/Board level
- Demonstrable experience of exposure to and/or leadership of sales leadership / commercial functions in a lender
- Ideally knowledge of a variety of different routes to market eg broker , vendor , direct etc
- Ability to influence and align colleagues to make things happen and able to build trusting and collaborative relationships across the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and of managing expectations.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the confidence to challenge supportively and effectively where appropriate.
- Excellent time management and delegation skills with proven ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
- Motivated by purpose-led organisations.
- High levels of personal and professional integrity.
- An entrepreneurial approach with an ability to operate both at a strategic level and to be hands on.
- Very sound judgement and business instinct with a desire to challenge traditional thinking.
- Highly organised with a flexible approach to working.
- Determined to succeed, high energy with humility and a strong personal drive.
- A collaborative working style.
- A very strong work ethic and a focus on delivery.
Salary range up to £150,000 expected total remuneration £200,000 + car allowance
Plus all usual benefits including a long term incentive plan.
Robinson Toms Recruitment
Shropshire SY11 3NA
Tel : + 44 (0)1691 – 670466
Fax : + 44 (0) 1691 – 672899
Robinson Toms Recruitment is a trading name of Robinson Toms Recruitment Limited. Registered in England co registration no 4081427. VAT registration no 831 6367 29
All Rights Reserved © 2000-2017
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.