Internal Sales Manager –Asset Finance – East London – Salary £85,000 OTE £140,000 + uncapped potential.
Our client a long established and highly successful provider of finance solutions across a wide variety of finance products and a diversity of asset classes are seeking an Internal Sales Manager.
Reporting into the Sales Director, the role of the Internal Sales Manager is to manage and motivate the Internal Sales team to drive new business sales and enhance relationships with their existing customers and suppliers / vendors.
The team currently consists of 7 and the desire exists to double the size of the sales team with additional hires being able to be made by you once your last hire has achieved targets for 3 consecutive months.
- To keep the team focused, motivated and driven to hit their KPI’s and generate new business opportunities for the Internal Sales Managers.
- Complete sales performance reports for the Directors. These include Weekly and Monthly performance reports.
- Carry out one to one performance reviews with the Internal Sales Managers and help them to develop their career and progress in the role.
- Monitor team activity and feedback areas where individual team members can improve and develop.
- Listening back to calls and providing feedback on areas of improvement to the team.
- Ensuring that calls are being logged correctly and that the CRM system is being updated accurately.
- Holding regular sales meetings to update the team on performance, key business objectives, industry updates and delivering any training that may be required.
- Working closely with the marketing team to develop profitable campaigns and call lists for the sales team to follow up on.
- Working closely with the Sales Director to improve the strategy and processes of the team.
- Assist the Sales Director with recruitment of new members to the Sales team.
- Where appropriate, carrying out disciplinary meetings with underperforming members of the team.
- Constantly taking onboard feedback from the team to improve functionality of the CRM system and improve processes and productivity.
- Regular meetings with other areas of management in the business – Operations, Finance, Marketing – to assist with overall business strategy and improvement of processes and procedures.
- Making new business calls to generate your own opportunities and to keep up to date and in tune with the business and our customers.
- Keep up to date with changes in the industry, new products from our banks and the economy / SME market in general.
To apply for the position you must have the following
1 : A successful background in the asset finance sector that encompasses experience of successfully leading a sales team of either internal or external sales staff ( if you do not have direct line leadership experience please do not apply )
2 : Be able to work 90% of the time from our clients offices in East London , this is not a hybrid role
3 : Drive and ambition
4 : The ability to create a dynamic team with a real entrepreneurial spirit
If you have the above our client will not be concerned whether your experience is hard asset or soft asset based or whether your route to the customer experience is direct , broker , vendor or dealer driven
Salary £85,000 expected earnings £140,000 + uncapped potential based on both personal commission and a team based overrider
Robinson Toms Recruitment
Shropshire SY11 3NA
Tel : + 44 (0)1691 – 670466
Fax : + 44 (0) 1691 – 672899
Robinson Toms Recruitment is a trading name of Robinson Toms Recruitment Limited. Registered in England co registration no 4081427. VAT registration no 831 6367 29
All Rights Reserved © 2000-2017
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.