Business Development Manager – IT Finance – location flexible – to £60,000 + 40% + car allowance
Our client a leading technology financier are seeking to hire additional Business Development Managers to work closely with the customers of its joint venture partner.
Your role will encompass :
- Identifying customer needs and positioning our client as the partner of choice.
- Designing a strategy and go to market plan that identifies, engages and converts prospects into customers. You will have accountability for the entire sales cycle, but be extensively supported by marketing and together you will construct and execute a strategy to build pipeline opportunities.
- Owning your sales territory, identifying key targets, prioritizing prospects and engaging at a senior level using your range of business development skills
- Reaching and exceeding sales targets and other goals
- Providing accurate forecasting and maintaining an up to date record of all opportunities in CRM
- Negotiating win-win solutions with key decision makers
- Developing prospective clients and increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Researching, developing and presenting compelling customized sales proposals
- Working with the Marketing Manager to evangelize the tactics and initiatives designed to engage prospects and build the pipeline
- Helping influence and shape the product roadmap, providing first hand insight in to challenges and pain points experienced by prospects and feeding back on our clients products in conjunction with competitor knowledge
Our client are flexible on your location but are particularly interested in applicants based in London & South East.
- You will be a solutions sales specialist within the IT services or IT Finance / Leasing sector.
- You will be a commercial sales professional who can recognise our clients total offering and deliver it to senior stakeholders in a way that’s compelling.
- You MUST have deep experience of selling direct to key decision makers in business and have existing B2B sales experience, attained in an external sales capacity
- You will be a proactive listener with the ability to hear and understand the needs of customers to deliver a credible solution.
- You will have the ability to collaborate and work productively with all internal stakeholders, across all areas of the business.
- You will have demonstrable experience of being a classic ‘hunter’ demonstrating capabilities right across the sales process.
- You will have exceptional communication skills and be someone who hates standing still. Being ‘proactive’ will be hugely important, as you will be working in a fast moving, dynamic and results driven organisation.
- You will be adaptable to cultural change and am prepared to add value to the growth strategy.
- You will be dynamic and agile with the ability to take advantage of every opportunity your territory offers and will be adept at prospecting and influencing at all levels within the customer chain.
IMPORTANT Please Note : If your experience IT vendor driven but does not involve substantial experience and demonstrable success selling direct to close deals please do not apply as you will not be the fit our client needs.
Salary up to £60,000 on target earnings + 40% ability to earn to 140% of OTE plus car allowance & excellent benefits
Robinson Toms Recruitment
Shropshire SY11 3NA
Tel : + 44 (0)1691 – 670466
Fax : + 44 (0) 1691 – 672899
Robinson Toms Recruitment is a trading name of Robinson Toms Recruitment Limited. Registered in England co registration no 4081427. VAT registration no 831 6367 29
All Rights Reserved © 2000-2017
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.