Area Sales Manager – Transport Finance – E Anglia £55,000 + monthly uncapped commission
Our client one of the UK’s largest asset financiers for whom we have placed staff right across the UK are seeking an additional Area Sales Manager to join their Transport Asset Finance Team.
They are looking for a driven Area Sales Manager to join their highly successful sales team. In this role you will build relationships with customers and industry stakeholders and source new business opportunities.
Working as part of their high performing UK South Sales team and specifically covering a sales area of East Anglia, their ideal team member will be based in East Anglia and have previous experience in the asset finance sales sector ideally with transport asset finance experience ( HGV’s , LCV’s , trailers etc ) . Candidates who have a transport asset sales background and have used finance to sell assets will also be considered.
You must have a proven track record of building strong relationships and exceeding KPI targets.
- Proactively sources sales from within the allocated geographical location either by directly prospecting the existing customer base, sourcing new customers or through dealer introducers.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing customers via telephone, emails, and face to face meetings.
- Act as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets, negotiating terms of an agreement and closing sales, gathering market and customer information.
- Make accurate, rapid quotations and provide customers with the relevant information to close the deal.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Please apply you have the following experience and skills
- You possess recent experience of the Asset Finance Industry/Financial industry or customer-facing sales role in Transport industry. (Specifically working with commercial vehicles)
- You're self-motivated and driven to achieve and exceed targets set through financing and associated products.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- You have a proven track record in sales and negotiations.
- Must possess a full drivers licence.
Ideally qualified applicants will possess
- Strong knowledge of the transport and asset finance industries.
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial information
Salary to £55,000 + monthly paid uncapped commission
Plus annual volume bonuses commencing at £6m , for £12m will earn a further £45,000 .
Realistic year1 earnings £90,000 year 2 £125,000 year 3 £175,000
Plus company car and excellent benefits.
Robinson Toms Recruitment
Shropshire SY11 3NA
Tel : + 44 (0)1691 – 670466
Fax : + 44 (0) 1691 – 672899
Robinson Toms Recruitment is a trading name of Robinson Toms Recruitment Limited. Registered in England co registration no 4081427. VAT registration no 831 6367 29
All Rights Reserved © 2000-2017
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.