Credit Strategy Manager – Asset Finance – Hampshire
Our client are seeking to hire a newly created position of Credit Strategy Manager mainly to work from offices in Hampshire but with travel to additional offices.
- Deliver the Risk strategy for our client : Policy, process and procedures; Quality Assurance; Risk system developments and competency developments for the underwriting team
Key Responsibilities :
- Oversee and manage our clients credit risk management framework by designing and implementing effective processes and procedures, evolving where appropriate, to identify, manage, monitor and report the risks they have or may be exposed to
- Support the business design, develop and implement an effective internal control framework to mitigate the identified risks, also providing a first line robust assurance process for credit assessment and data related activities
- Provide accurate reporting across business channels to ensure it remains within its risk appetite across the identified risk areas
- Develop and implement credit and lending strategy to support asset finance business growth within Paragon Group’s overall business strategy.
- Responsible for working with wider Group stakeholders in the development of system related improvements to ways of working including scorecard development
- Responsible for production, delivery and monitoring of a competency based programme for all underwriting staff
You will need to be located able to work mainly from offices in Hampshire but willing to travel as necessary and will have the following experience and capabilities.
- A thorough understanding of business risk, credit risk, market risk and operational risk
- Possess the credibility and gravitas to be able to report to senior directors of the Group
- Willing to involve yourself fully in this hands-on role and deliver robust risk management capabilities for our client to achieve its business goals and strategy
- Applications from those with particular experience of scorecard development , automated decisioning and systems development will be of particular interest.
Salary to £65,000 plus £6600 per annum car allowance
Bonus to 20% of salary plus all usual large company benefits.
Robinson Toms Recruitment
Shropshire SY11 3NA
Tel : + 44 (0)1691 – 670466
Fax : + 44 (0) 1691 – 672899
Robinson Toms Recruitment is a trading name of Robinson Toms Recruitment Limited. Registered in England co registration no 4081427. VAT registration no 831 6367 29
All Rights Reserved © 2000-2017
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.