Head of Risk Management – Asset Finance – UK South
- Our clients seek a Head of Risk Management to oversee risk strategy , credit strategy and assurance, strategic systems developments and deployment, underwriting of all transactional activity within risk appetite and within SLA’s and performance management of risk team and of their continuing technical development.
Key Responsibilities :
- To oversee credit risk management framework ensuring this is delivered, managed and monitored with suitable reporting to key stakeholders
- Oversee an effective internal control framework ensuring a first line robust assurance process for credit assessment and data related activities
- Ensure oversight of accurate reporting across business channels to ensure it remains within its risk appetite across the identified risk areas
- Set the tone and drive the credit strategy to support asset finance business growth within overall business strategy.
- Hold responsibility for day to day effective management of credit workflow, ensuring that the team operate to agreed SLA’s.
- Ensure that the team are on a path of continuing professional development and that all performance management is undertaken in a timely fashion.
- Based UK south and willing to travel you will be a seasoned financial services professional with a deep understanding of risk management within a regulatory scale financial services organisation, focusing on asset finance
- Awareness of scorecard underwriting and of implementing and managing risk automation processes would be of particular interest.
- Have a thorough understanding of business risk, credit risk, market risk and operational risk
- Possess the credibility and gravitas to be able to report to senior directors
- Willing to involve yourself fully in this hands-on role and deliver robust risk management capabilities to achieve its business goals and strategy
To apply for the position you need to be able to attend an initial physical screening interview by close of business on Friday 29th June 2018.
Salary range up to £100,000, generous car allowance , performance bonus up to 50% of salary plus long term incentive plan of up to 50% of salary plus all usual large company benefits.
Robinson Toms Recruitment
Shropshire SY11 3NA
Tel : + 44 (0)1691 – 670466
Fax : + 44 (0) 1691 – 672899
Robinson Toms Recruitment is a trading name of Robinson Toms Recruitment Limited. Registered in England co registration no 4081427. VAT registration no 831 6367 29
All Rights Reserved © 2000-2017
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.