Industrial Account Manager – Gtee £60,000 + commission , monthly paid and uncapped
Our client a long established international financier for whom we have recruited staff for over 20 years to C level are seeking to hire an Industrial Account Manager to further develop their fast developing presence in the industrial sector.
You will focus on finding , largely via internal networks and from a portfolio of sizeable long established customer and strategic partners larger scale transactions for the financing of materials handling equipment , ( fork lifts ) robotics and automation assets ( agile guided vehicles ) .
Our clients take own book residual value investments in these assets and are therefore investors rather than simply money over money financiers , leading edge As A Service structures are offered to provide enterprise customers with compelling propositions. Typical transactions are £1m+ and over with this year largest UK deal closed being £3m.
Objectives of the role will include
- Sales focus on funding solutions for material handling equipment (MHE), robotics and automation
- Implementation and management of national and international customer projects
- Target customer classification in cooperation with regional management
- Acquiring new customers and development of existing customers
- Development of a documented deal pipeline (CRM & DMS)
- Understanding and promoting our clients solution
- Expert for his/her relevant solution areas
- Application of different sales methodologies
- To be an active role model of our clients values in front of customers and colleagues
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK
Key responsibilities encompass
- Self-reliance and acceptance of responsibility for the entire sales cycle.
- Identification and development of profitable opportunities in the corresponding solution area (Industrial technology investments).
- Independent acquisition and positioning of the solution-specific portfolio with our clients target customers.
- Support for coordinating service resources that may be needed.
- Maintaining a strong relationship network with contact persons of our customers for your solution area (influencer and decision maker according to buying center analysis).
- Development and establishment of new partnerships with our clients focus suppliers and subcontractors for its relevant solution area.
- Ensuring the profitability of the solution-specific portfolio with the assigned customers.
- Understanding of the factors influencing customer results and contribution margins.
- Responsibility for coordinating necessary resources and back-office activities within our client
Our clients are flexible on location but those located in the South East are optimally based.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the industrial (MHE, robotics, automation) or industrial finance market
- Proven solution sales approach, able to demonstrate individual concepts
- Experience of dealing with / winning business with large account customers
- Strong commercial skills, negotiating and closing
- Commercial acumen – Adept in deal construction and a strong understanding of the financing of capital equipment
- Ideally already experienced in the leasing industry
- Open and friendly in approach
- Desire to work closely with customers and colleagues
- Confident in presenting and negotiating at all levels within the sales cycle
- Strategic thinking and market knowledge
- Confident in working with MS-Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
Excellent career development is available for a high achiever to go on to develop and to lead a sales plus wholly uncapped income with monthly paid commission.
Guaranteed £60,000 year 1 + generous commission paid on originations
Commission paid monthly in arrears & totally uncapped + generous car allowance
Robinson Toms Recruitment
Shropshire SY11 3NA
Tel : + 44 (0)1691 – 670466
Fax : + 44 (0) 1691 – 672899
Robinson Toms Recruitment is a trading name of Robinson Toms Recruitment Limited. Registered in England co registration no 4081427. VAT registration no 831 6367 29
All Rights Reserved © 2000-2017
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.