Sales Manager Dealer Car Stocking & Specialist Car Finance – UK South to £85,000 + 50% OTE + car allowance
Our client a leading fast growing asset financier are seeking a Sales Manager Dealer Car Stocking & Specialist Car Finance.
The primary responsibility of this position will involve the sales management, oversight & development of the car/vehicle stocking product.
Key objectives will be to work closely with their introducing broker(s) to promote our clients financial offerings within the vehicle dealer community and ensure achieve sales targets whilst balancing the associated risks.
The second responsibility of the role will be the sales management & development of the specialist (Supercar and classic car) business area.
Key objectives will be to work closely with their existing broker network as well as sourcing and establishing new car broker, car dealer and direct sales relationships in this market.
Both responsibilities will require keeping up-to-date with market and sector knowledge/activity, regular dealer / customer visits, deal structuring, pricing to risk, liaison with their asset management team, business due diligence, financial analysis, and preparation of credit applications.
You will work together with a dedicated internal sales support team the role will also include oversight of the documentation and pay out processing for each client, as well as liaison with the portfolio management team and specialist external audit firms for regular monitoring & reporting of dealer performance.
Our clients believes that the majority of business opportunities will be from the south midlands southwards we are therefore seeking applications from those based no further north than the northern home counties.
It is important that you have experience of working within a bank lessor or specialist inventory/stocking lender environment that sources business through brokers and dealers.
You should have specific experience in the provision of stock finance ( but see note below ) and a broad range of credit, structuring and documentation experience as well as being self-motivated, results driven customer focussed and prepared to work to tight deadlines.
You must have :
- Extensive experience of delivering sales volume through established broker/ dealer relationships
- Experience in the provision of dealer stock / inventory finance ( but see note below )
- A good understanding of the car/vehicle sector/market and how it operates
- Existing stock / inventory customer / dealer/ broker relationships ( but see note below )
- Existing supercar and/or classic car financing experience / customer & dealer relationships
- The willingness, aptitude and gravitas to play a pro-active role in growing the business
- Detailed knowledge of the operational end to end Asset Finance process from enquiry, proposal, pay-out and end of lease.
- Strong understanding of credit and risk within the SME market
- Ability to review & interpret company reports and balance sheets and to prepare in depth credit applications for submission to credit underwriters
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Good understanding of legal and documentation structuring
- Understanding of regulatory governance and compliance (i.e AML, Data / GDPR, complaints etc)
- The ability and willingness to travel with full UK driving licence
Nice to have includes :
- Previous experience within a credit function and or a credit qualification
- Experience of completing both small and medium size transactions
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE :
Our clients recognise that the dual nature of the role is very unusual and to find stocking / inventory finance experience and supercar / classic car finance and also a depth of contacts in the same individual is likely to be very rare.
As a consequence we are advised that they will look favourably on applications from those with a real depth of supercar / classic car finance experience and contacts who have not got stocking / inventory finance experience but have the skills and aptitude to learn stocking / Inventory finance.
Salary range up to £85,000 + 50% OTE commission paid quarterly , plus potential to earn up to 100% + car allowance and excellent benefits.
Robinson Toms Recruitment
Shropshire SY11 3NA
Tel : + 44 (0)1691 – 670466
Fax : + 44 (0) 1691 – 672899
Robinson Toms Recruitment is a trading name of Robinson Toms Recruitment Limited. Registered in England co registration no 4081427. VAT registration no 831 6367 29
All Rights Reserved © 2000-2017
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.