Senior Relationship Manager ( Brokers ) – Nationwide / North – £75,000 , expected £120,000
Our client a long established asset financier seeks an additional Senior Relationship Manager to join its UK sales team. You will be responsible for originating new asset finance business through broker relationships for hard assets. You will research, identify, and target asset finance opportunities. Objectives will be measured primarily by resultant volume, margin, and profit.
Key responsibilities :
- Research, identify and target hard asset finance opportunities from external sources to maximise new business using a variety of canvassing methods including phone calls, networking, and prospect visits.
- To write the annual sales plan for the territory and review periodically to ensure it conforms to the overall company sales strategic plan and is fully aligned to the business.
- In relation to internal sales, create an effective communications framework and system to ensure that our client maximises its opportunities from customers and brokers.
- Ensure all leads identified are pursued
- Submit discuss and negotiate proposals with potential customers and brokers
- Negotiate the terms of a proposal, submit for internal approval, and prepare documentation in line with company procedures
- Achieve sales and profitability targets
- Maintain and develop new business relationships ensuring consistent high-quality service levels
- As required, support other members of the sales team in developing, growing, and retaining their portfolio of customer and brokers.
- Prepare documentation for processing and payout
- Undertake management initiatives on targeting sectors/niches
- Contribute new ideas for the development of the business
- Manage and report accurately on the new business pipeline
- Contribute to the sales team and company knowledge ensuring market and competitor information is shared and acted on where appropriate
- Build relationships with clients and to manage those relationships effectively
- Always observe professional codes of conduct and in line with regulatory requirements
- Responsible for managing risks inherent to the role by diligently observing internal policies and procedures
Our client are flexible on your location but they would be particularly interested in applications from those with broker manager driven asset finance experience living north of Birmingham but based in England not Scotland. The position will be a home based one.
- Strong asset finance sales experience and with a stable work record of success writing £10m + of volume per annum via asset finance lease brokers are the profile sought.
- We will also consider applications from those with direct asset finance backgrounds whom we feel can transition to dealing through lease brokers , particularly if Northern based , but those with strong broker driven experience are our and our clients preferred profile.
- Strong self-motivation
- Ability to seek profitable new business opportunities, target prospects and convert them to completed contracts
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven success in building relationships with people at all levels
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Articulate and numerate
- IT literate and ability to use Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
£75,000 salary realistic earnings of £120,000 with commission paid monthly and further quarterly paid bonuses + car allowance & benefits
Robinson Toms Recruitment
Shropshire SY11 3NA
Tel : + 44 (0)1691 – 670466
Fax : + 44 (0) 1691 – 672899
Robinson Toms Recruitment is a trading name of Robinson Toms Recruitment Limited. Registered in England co registration no 4081427. VAT registration no 831 6367 29
All Rights Reserved © 2000-2017
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.