Vendor Sales Manager – Thames Valley & London & South East – to £60,000 OTE £80,000 + uncapped potential
Our client are one of the largest privately owned independent lessors in the UK specialising in leasing for business-critical equipment in the B2B marketplace. With over 25 years’ trading experience, they have earned their position as market leader by providing innovative financing solutions for UK businesses.
Building relationships has been key to their success and the business has many long term partnerships with investors, vendors and hirers. Its leasing portfolio has over £100 million of receivables and this remains at the core of its strategy, supporting British businesses in securing the finance they need to acquire business essential technology.
Our client provides a full range of lease-orientated services, which allow its customers to take control over their cash flow by acquiring assets through small, regular payments on a fixed interest basis. Through its strategic relationships with 30 funding partners, they specialise in matching customer financing requirements and prides itself on its customer focus.
Our client has trading relationships with dealers, resellers and manufacturers across the full spectrum of business assets to include telecoms, IT, security, vending, refrigeration, photocopiers, vehicles and agriculture. The business completes over 540 transactions each month and has a portfolio of over 66,000 customers.
Two new Vendor Sales Manager positions are now being hired to develop business across Thames Valley and Greater London / South East due to the opening of a Southern Office focused on vendor financing. Their plan is to grow our market position in the South, leveraging their expertise, and panel of funding partners and award winning fin tech to support vendor partners accelerate their sales and enhance profitability.
- Ensure that the company’s vision and values are upheld when dealing with our employees, customers and third parties
- Develop and implement a sales and marketing plan that delivers targeted income growth from existing and new vendors measured in volume and gross profit
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators set
- Using market knowledge, identify and develop potential new vendor opportunities across the South of England, deploying sales activities to qualify, negotiate, close and launch new vendor programmes
- Ongoing management and development of vendor relationships working with cross functional teams where required to maximise our share of available business and to support in resolution of any relationship issues arising
- Increase brand awareness in the marketplace through professional networking and targeted promotional events
- Collaborate with colleagues across divisions to enhance sales and cross-selling opportunities across the businesses
- Establish effective working relationships with key internal staff (marketing, finance, underwriting, sales support etc.) and members of the Executive Board
- Ensure all minimum standards are achieved for operational and credit criteria and implementation of fraud prevention measures to minimise operational and credit risk
- Ensure all lending and compliance processes are fulfilled
- Sound knowledge of business and asset finance
- Experience of working within a commercial finance environment, particularly in a relationship or business management role
- Understanding of the dynamics of the technology markets, trends and future developments
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Experienced and articulate presenter
- A good listener with well-developed sales/negotiation and credit/finance skills
- Analytical and numerate
- Demonstrable sales and business acquisition skills
- Results orientated with a focus on targets and ability to perform well under pressure
- Entrepreneurial and inquiring business style
- Continually demonstrating energy and enthusiasm
- IT literate with good understanding of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- An assertive, confident and professional manner
- A positive attitude and ‘can do’ approach
- Energetic, resilient and engaging
Please Note :
Very realistic targets are being set that we are happy to share with suitably qualified new business hunters.
Please only apply if you have a successful background in new business vendor finance development and are located on the sale areas.
We are seeking applications only from those who are genuinely confident in having the skills and the personal drive to thrive in a role that initially will be 100% new business development but that over time will develop into a blend of managing and developing the new vendors you have won in addition to targeting and developing additional new vendors.
Salary to £60,000 , on target earnings £80,000 + £6600 a year cash car allowance .
Quarterly paid uncapped commission with excellent accelerators and achievable targets
Realistic total first year income of £100,000 is very achievable with uncapped potential.
Robinson Toms Recruitment
Shropshire SY11 3NA
Tel : + 44 (0)1691 – 670466
Fax : + 44 (0) 1691 – 672899
Robinson Toms Recruitment is a trading name of Robinson Toms Recruitment Limited. Registered in England co registration no 4081427. VAT registration no 831 6367 29
All Rights Reserved © 2000-2017
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.