Refer a friend reward scheme
We seek to find consistent high achievers for our clients. We would like to recognize and encourage you to refer colleagues whom you have confidence are high achievers and whom we can assist.
Whilst we believe altruism is a wonderful thing we also believe that rewarding you for any successful referral you make will make you more likely to help us.
For every referral you make to us where we successfully place the person in a new position within 6 months of your referral we will pay you up to £750.00 depending on how senior a positon we place your referal in
We have made the decision to pay referral fees in money rather than gifts as our wish is to leave you free to spend your referral fee on whatever suits you.
Here are the details of the scheme:
- You have to email us the name , mobile contact number , email address and the up to date CV in a Microsoft word format of your referee to firstname.lastname@example.org , with the words “Refer a friend scheme , referral of X ( the name of your referee ) ” in the subject line of your email.
- You must also have their prior authority to send us both their CV and their contact details.
- We will acknowledge your email within 48 hours and we will accept or reject your referral by return email. We will not be obliged to give any reason for a rejection or enter into any discussion about a rejection.
- If we successfully place the person you have referred in a new position within 6 months of your email, we will pay you up to £750.00 & no less than £500.00 , subject to the following conditions :
- The new employer must have paid our recruitment fees in full.
- The person you refer must have started their new position within 6 months of the date of your email.
- No fee will be paid if the person you refer leaves their new employer for any reason whatsoever and as a consequence of them leaving, Robinson Toms Recruitment Ltd are contractually required to refund recruitment fees to the employer or to source a replacement candidate for the employer.
We will advise you when a person you have referred has taken up a new position and also when a referral fee to you is due. To receive your referral fee you need to do the following:
- Raise an invoice on ourselves for the figure we advise you. This must include your full name and your home address. We will settle this by invoice by cheque to your home address with 10 days of receipt of the hard copy invoice at our offices.
Important , please note the following :
By raising your invoice on ourselves and accepting a referral fee you acknowledge that you are responsible for any tax liability on the referral fee paid by ourselves to you.
You are also responsible for declaration of this income to the appropriate authorities and, where appropriate, approval to receive this additional income from your current employer.
We are required under UK law to maintain records of all invoices received for 6 years and will disclose your invoice to HM Revenue & Customs if required to.
If you are not UK based and are paying our referral fee into a non UK bank account you are wholly responsible for any costs associated with the conversion of our fee paid in UK GBP to your local currency by your bank.
We believe the scheme rules are unambiguous and look forward to your referrals.
Robinson Toms Recruitment
Hinton Grange, Hinton
Shrewsbury SY5 8JA
Tel: + 44 ( 0 ) 1743.821472
Fax: + 44 ( 0 ) 1743.821473
Robinson Toms Recruitment is a trading name of Robinson Toms Recruitment Limited. Registered in England co registration no 4081427. VAT registration no 831 6367 29
All Rights Reserved © 2000-2017
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.